Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Just a quick post...

I haven't posted in awhile but I have been sewing so I thought I'd stop in real quick & post an update.


 My Pendrell muslin is going great! It may even turn out to be wearable. :)  I'm using a super slippery fabric & that has been the biggest challenge. I should have pictures this weekend or early next week.



Ah, the Crepe. I've done the facings & am at a stand still. I think I'm going to, sigh, declare this one a wadder. Simply because of the fabric. It really is too sheer. I'll never wear it. Even with a slip, probably. And in all honesty, I just don't have the heart to pour my blood, sweat, & tears (alright, that may be a bit dramatic) into something that I know from the outset won't work out. I still intend to sew the Crepe (and soon- this would be a great spring dress!) but only after I've found THE fabric. Oh, and I think I'm going to tackle the sloping shoulder adjustment. I'm working up the courage to slice that sleeve off & re-attach it.

So that's that. Consider yourself caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...