Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Bit of This & That

I'm almost ready to give the Pendrell another try. Tasia replied to my concerns very thoroughly & it seems that the neckline problem is likely due to construction. Which is a bit of a relief; I was concerned it might be a fitting issue of some sort. Tasia also suggested that I do a mock up of the neck & neckband to practice with, which I thought was brilliant. So once I do that, I'll be off and running with my fashion fabric.

I also received a package from Fashion Fabrics Club in the mail today! This was my first order with them & I didn't have very high hopes. They seem to have some pretty mixed reviews out there. But as for me-I'm very happy with the fabric I received (though I haven't washed it yet) and it arrived very fast. I ordered it less than a week ago! They also offer a thread matching service, so I got a spool of thread, too. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

This is the voile I bought (for my Crepe).


I love it! It's much more opaque than my original Crepe fabric, but I am still planning on doing an underlining. I think I'm going to try to find a dark purple for the sash. I think it will make a very pretty spring dress.

So, you're officially caught up. :) Can't wait to share my finished projects soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...