Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Harts Fabric: A Review


I ordered the fabric for my Pendrell (which I realize, you guys have yet to see) from Hart's Fabric. Their system is set up to buy fabric by the yard, so I e-mailed to see if it would be possible to order 2.5 yards instead of 3. They responded very quickly. I was more than welcome to order any quantity I'd prefer, but I wouldn't be able to return it. I was ok with that, so I ordered the fabric & the Sencha blouse pattern (to save on shipping, of course).

My order arrived a few days later & included an "I 'heart' Hart's Fabric.com" which I thought was cute. I'm a sucker for free gifts.

Hart's Fabric has a HUGE selection, including Home Decor, laminated cotton, table cloth & toweling fabric, patterns, and thread.  They will even match your thread to you fabric for you. I think that is just above & beyond fantastic! Swatches are only offered for their Home Decor fabric, but their fabric return policy is very straight forward.

All in all, I highly recommend them. I can't wait to order from them again.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...