Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Upcoming Projects

I found this apron pattern on Etsy the other day & decided to buy it. I just couldn't resist the Sweetheart neckline. So, on my trip to Joann's I picked up some fabric to whip a couple up.
I chose a black & white print with hot pink straps for myself & a big, beautiful floral print with black straps for my sister (because of the print, I might just do a straight neckline, but I haven't made up my mind yet.) I can't wait to get started!

And for Simplicity 2572 I'm going to do View D (the hoodie) in a black & pink plaid. This will actually be my very first project from a Big 4 pattern. I gotta admit, I'm a little intimidated. :D

2 comments:

  1. Aprons are fun to make. I'm actually looking for a pattern for an apron to put on my dress form when I'm not using her. :) I also love the sweetheart neckline - on EVERY TOP, not just aprons! lol

    You sound like me, starting ideas for the next project before finishing the one you're on. ...or did you finish the dress with placket? :P Thanks for visiting my blog -- I was excited to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice of fabrics and patterns! I have Simplicity 2572, and made the skirt and dress A. The instructions are very good for this project. I would love to make the hoodie also, and may do so this fall. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! FYI, the sizing was a little big for my LO, so be mindful you may need to adjust that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...