When I fitted my muslin, I was sure that there is something up with my shoulders. But I wasn't sure what (other than they were uneven, but that isn't too big of a deal according to FFRP). Which lead me to doing my own body graph. I recruited DH to do the majority of the work ;) it turned out pretty well. And it was quite easy considering the insight that it gave.
It took me quite a bit of digging through FFRP (comparing my proportions to the "ideal" proportions) to get it all figured out, but now that it's done, I think I've got it down.
The blue dotted line is my own. I connected from my shoulders, to my waist & out to my full hips to get a good idea of my overall shape. My shoulders & hips are both 14.5 inches. Which puts me pretty well in an hourglass shape.
Here's more specifics that I discovered:
- I have a slightly long head (never would have guessed)
- My shoulders are slightly broad
- Both shoulders are sloping (more so my right than my left)
- My right shoulder is lower by 3/4"
- My waist is average
- My left hip is both fuller & 1" lower than my right
- I have long legs for someone of my height (which I always suspected, but never confirmed)