Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Whole Lotta Sewin Goin On...

...in my head. I haven't actually sewed a stitch in about a week (except for some mending) but I have plans. And lots of them.

First & foremost, I am tracing Kwik Sew 3693 & should be able to start sewing it up tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll be starting with View B (the more casual of the two) and this project will be the beginning of my journey in both knits & garment making. So, it's kind of a big deal :)


I also need to post reviews of Simplicity 2572, I sewed up both the jumper & also the hoodie jacket (and matching diaper cover) & they all turned out well. Here's a sneak peak of the jumper:



I'm also trying to draft a pattern to make a pin cushion/tool organizer/thread catcher. There are some great tutorials out there (which I will share in a post to come) but I'm picky & have some specifics in mind.

I also have some gifts that I'd like to make. Coffee Cozy, anyone? And, some labels. For my new garments, of course.

So much to sew, so little time.


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! You ARE busy! Sounds like you have a lot of great ideas! Your jumper looks great, BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...