Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Long time no blog....

Well, just as I had anticipated, July proved to be quite busy.  But in the last couple weeks, I've started up a whole new sewing endeavor. 

I may have mentioned it in passing before, but (prepare for a semi-long back story) when I was pregnant with my son and shopping for a fabulous diaper bag, I discovered Ju Ju Be.  And it was the beginning of a long love affair. I've owned nearly every bag that JJB has come out with & I've loved them all to varying degrees.  Right now my go to is the Be Hip in Fuchsia Blossoms

Hello, gorgeous.
To go along with the fabulous JJB diaper bags is a fabulous forum which has been termed the Pink Room. It's where all the JJB fanatics hang out & talk about bags, mommyhood, pregnancy, crafting, t.v....well, we pretty much talk about it all. We're quite the chatty bunch.  The Pink Room is also a wonderful place to buy & sell your gently used & well loved JJBs.

So, back to the 'new endeavors'. I'm going to be customizing these bags. Little things, adding zippers, resizing, strap alterations, things like that. So, while I'm hoping to continue to have time to sew for myself, I'll be sharing most of my sewing time with others. :)  I do have a few little projects still in teh early planning stages, but, well. That's what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...