|Photos linked to sources below :)|
1. Chase Pants-Dress pants for my little guy to wear to the Convention in the middle of August. I have the pattern & the fabric.
2. Matching vest
3. Tie to coordinate with....
4. Eden Dress- The skirt portion will be made from the same fabric as DS's suit (khaki twill) and the blouse will match his tie. Shawn picked a really pretty navy blue satin for this.
5. Coming Home Outfit- Kwik Sew 2246 (muslin here) Fabric swatch has been ordered--I need to find a coordinating ribbing and zipper.
6. Big Brother, Big Sister applique shirts. I'll probably just purchase plain t-shirts & then hopefully applique the words on them. This is "low" priority, but I do hope to get it done.
7. Diaper bag! I bought the pattern from Watermelon Wishes on Etsy. The outer fabric will be a grey twill and the lining will be a combination of Verona Teal & Dots quilting cotton.
8. Nursing Cover- Easy nursing shawl using tutorial from The Coterie Blog. I'm so glad I found this, I have a couple different traditional nursing "aprons" and I hate them.
Well, that's quite a list!! Add in a couple more tops & maybe even a maxi dress for myself & I'll be a busy girl!! I don't feel "pressure" to get any of it done except for the first 4 for the Convention (and I should be able to finish all 4 in a week or so), and the coming home outfit (which will take a couple days, probably). The rest would just be icing on the cake!